Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 from Colors by Liza!!!!




Started out 2010 with a couple of friends and their most fabulous friends!

Last year my husband and I were unpacking at our place we are residing at right now. So, this year we wanted to finally celebrate NYE properly! With close friends, and lots of champagne! A friend of mine (Lisa) helped me make paella for the first time. It turned out really well. Since the fireworks were just 1 block away from us, we decided to watch the amazing display at the Embarcadero. The weather was perfect, and the skies turned out to be a great background.

2010 will be an exciting year for Colors by Liza! I have new pieces I am working on and can't wait to start!

I will also be more active with my blog and add photos of pieces that have not yet been posted in my shop. Editing pictures and posting them is just taking a lot of time. Later on I will enlighten you on the tedious process. One of the many necessary task...mind you.

Blog you later! :)

2010 here we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment